Thursday, March 06, 2008

Bush Resigns






I'm not terribly different from most humans on the planet, I don't
> go looking to CBS for my news -- so I didn't see this until it appeared in
> the headlines section at Hot Air:
>
> http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/02/29/ap/preswho/main3894893.shtml
>
>   It's an AP story about some White House functionary that has resigned
> because he got caught plagiarizing shit for a newspaper column.  What makes
> it especially noteworthy is the headline:
>
> Bush Resigns Because Of Plagiarism
>
>   I've screen capped it in case they notice that they've been caught again,
> and correct it.
>
> Pat R.
>

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many years ago I replaced the word plagiarize with Bidenize. I suggest you all do the same.

Anonymous said...

LMAO, "Bidenize", BRILLIANT!!!

Casca

Anonymous said...

You know? I'm beginning to wonder if CBS is doing this just to see if anyone out here is reading them.

The answer is, "No. We have one guy who checks for this stuff so we can pass it around and laugh".

Anonymous said...

Hey. That picture of Sigmund Freud up above..was that the origin of 'pussy faced'?

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.