Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The left's Pope conspiracy ...

A new meaning to "Loony Left."

I only mention this Pope story because it reminded me of a bizarre XM radio rant I listened to last night, circa 2:30 AM. I don't know who the guy was, but I think it was on the "Progressive" (Air America ) spot.  I surf with eyes closed at that hour.  Here was the gist of that "discussion," so you can appreciate what's "out there."  You have to  be swimming a the hate pool to even contemplate this stuff.

....  Bush said, no.no.no, we don't need a liberal, we need to keep a conservative in the Vatican. ... next thing, the election that was expected to go through dozens & of votes only goes two, and the result is the most consecrative Cardinal is magically named pope on the second ballot.  I dunno how he did it, maybe Bush said "what will it take?  Here's 20 billion  to remodel all the buildings in the Vatican ... I wouldn't put it past these guys to do that ...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah that dubyah, so stupid yet so cunning, how he confounds his enemies.

Casca

Gayle Miller said...

First of all, it was FOUR freaking rounds of voting. Second, once the cardinals go into the venue for the voting, there is absolutely no communication of any kind with the outside world. Third, the Catholic Church has ALWAYS been anti-abortion and anti-birth control and here's a news flash - it isn't ever going to change. If people don't like it, I basically don't give a rat's eardrum! I am a cradle Catholic and proud of it. I am sick to death of people who feel they have the right to tell MY faith how to conduct itself. Particularly since we have been around longer than any other faith except the Jews! What arrogance people display and what passivity Catholics have always displayed (except of course, moi)!

Anonymous said...

>>>

I had heard that "W" offered to give the Pope a pimped out Hummer for a PopeMobile...

>>>

Anonymous said...

yet another world leader bowing to antichrist ... major disappointment for someone who claims to be a believer to ally himself with the false prophet of child molesters.

Anonymous said...

Gee Anonymous, and I'm one of those Atheists who's always surprised and disappointed to see one of you anti-Catholics rear your ugly head.Personally I prefer the type of Christian who realizes the importance of sticking together because he understands the dangers we (all of us)face with our worldwide enemy, the sons of Mo who are out to rule us all....Bury you're head back in the sand, man,before Abdul spots it and removes it for you.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

I know lots of Anonymous's - dumb bastards make me belly laugh every time. I bet he reads comic books about the popes army invading America. LOL

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.