Monday, May 05, 2008

MFCS Meter

Cuss-O-Meter
fuckit
The Blog-O-Cuss Meter - Do you cuss a lot in your blog or website?
Created by OnePlusYou

Rog,

Surely CurmudgeonlySkeptical can get above 10.9%.  (10.5 when I just checked, prolly higher now that I did stuff in invisible ink) .

The Barn is apparently not mad enough yet ...

-windmillfixer
Not my aim, Windy.  Ought to be down around 5%, but I'll settle for 11.  Here's some other blogs I just checked.

Agent Bedhead 28.3%
SondraK 10.5%
Michelle Malkin 5.5%
Kim duToit 12.6%
Gateway Punddit 4%
Jawa Report 3.9%
Politico 6.8%
Little Green Footballs 0.8%
Linda SOG 7.7%
e-Claire 0%
Moonbnattery 10.8% John Ray 0.9%
Wild Thing 13%
Grouchy Old Cripple 22.2%
Country Store 2.6%
The Bitch Girls 12.5%
WizBlog 2.6%
Blonde Sagacity 2.9%
Mad Ogre 57.1%
Mostly Cajun 1.9%
Parkway Rest Stop 2.8
Cowboy Blob 5.9%
e-C and the Ogre win.

Prevailing Mood = 5


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Denny will be happy to hear about the 22.2% rating. The Cuss-O-Meter was giving GoC a 0% rating for a while.

Anonymous said...

7.7% !!!! Oh dear.

I rarely cuss on the blog, last time I remember is when I said the F word in a post about the upcoming presidential election.

So? I therefore blame my potty mouth on the MFSCing liberals running for president, all three of them.

Anonymous said...

I appreciate C&S and commenters keeping this level down. Cussing is almost always a sign of a lack of verbal creativity. Occasionally, it is justified. Best if one can make it funny, i.e., unexpected.

Anonymous said...

Drat!
-DougM

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Thanks Alear ... I try to rein myself in, with more success than is apparent, believe me. It is effective when someone who rarely lets loose, streams some honestly felt cathartic invective of the third kind - like Teresa did last night. Cracked me up. But then, two hours from now I may just go on a rant myself ... .

Anonymous said...

I'll be a son of a b...th Who knew only 10 fu...ng percent well kiss my asre and call me Shirley


SPANKY

Anonymous said...

2.8%? Shit!

Anonymous said...

Ooops! Sorry I blew the curve last night :)

We were probably well below the target before I blew my top.
It just hit me the wrong way...and I wanted to give Juice ( drunken sailor) a run for her money - haha!

TFV

Anonymous said...

I just checked my good girl, Rachel Lucas; an amazing 67.2

I believe she would be proud.

Burgie

Thud said...

0%...that takes some effort believe me.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Yeah, let's go over there and fuck up her score.

Kim du Toit said...

Only 12.6%... talk about your pussified Western male.

Anonymous said...

*curtsies*

*blows kisses*

e~C

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.