Saturday, November 01, 2008

Barn Army Poll

RCP Average Map Shows McCain Winning for First Time (AUG 19)
Doo-Dah, Doo-Dah
The top map is the RCP Electoral projection map from August 19, 2008.  McCain was shooting up the charts with a bullet.  Then the sorry underpinnings of our banking system- information about which was available long before, caused a massive collapse of the United States economy, and McCain was blamed??  We are a resilient people. 

It took about 6 months after 9/11 for the nation to forget that we're at war with fascist Islam, and about 4 weeks to forget that the economy is in the tank. All the recent polls are showing McCain once again shooting upwards.   The rollover  is the Official Barn Army Projection.  I'm giving McCain PA, MN, and NH (after careful consideration).  If I'm right, we may be smelling vast quantities of cordite in the air pretty soon.  That is, those who choose to defend themselves will be smelling cordite.  Others will smell burning shingles, wallboard, and tires.  If I'm wrong, everyone will be smelling poopy underpants in short order.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The new AOL POLL STARTED YESTERDAY RUNNING THRU TUESDAY HAS MCCAIN 48,000 (60%) OBAMA 28,000 (39%) NADER(1%). Last week same result McCain big. I think Hillary is going to be having a victory party.

Spanky

Anonymous said...

Your mouth to God's ear, prayerfully, Rodger(the RKOF).
mary

Chris in NC said...

I'm getting hopeful, but I'm still an Eeyore... There is a "leaked internal poll" out showing McCain up 22 in PA and up 1 in CA. No way, no how.

We wil take FL and OH. If we take PA, it's over.

Anonymous said...

With all the mainstream pollsters pushing an Obama landslide, I can hear the lawyers shoving their laptops into their bags and packing their suitcases already....

...its gonna be a messy one, kids.

Anonymous said...

After my 1:00 PM POST in THE AOL poll
Obama has got 5000 votes McCain has got 586 whats up with that??? McCain Still up 59% to 40%. The only state Obama has won so far is NY and then there's DC


McCain 49,000 Obama 33,000

Spanky

Army of Dad said...

What about Iowa and part of Maine? I think they could both swing our way and maybe even New Mexico?

Anonymous said...

I'm wondering about Pa. The dead will rise in Philadelphia to vote. Hell, I'll bet even the fire hydrants will vote for obamamisme

However, Omamammamama and Murthaturd have really pissed the voters off. Just a gut feeling but there will be a reverse coattails effect with Murtha that will offset some of the Acorn cheating in the cities.

With this election, there could be a landslide either way. I'm hoping and praying that it goes for McCain and isn't a one state decision like the last two.

However, that being said, I'm a little leery about wednesday. We have a committement that will put us about 10 miles from home that morning. I guess by 10 am or so we'll know how bad the 'protests' will be. Gotta play that one by ear...

We'll be working the phone banks and the polls between now and the final results.

BTW - I did read that about the McCain internal and McCain being up 22 in PA. Hope that's right.

bullseye

Anonymous said...

Here's a Pennsylvanian's take on Murtha the Traitor's effect.

And this

And
the PA electorate.

I can't buy McCain being up 22 in PA. It's a purple state, not a red one, but 22 is just beyond reason. I'll be delirious if he takes it by enough to head off the "rigged election" noise. Give me 5%. I ask so little.

AWM

cmblake6 said...

Oh. Well. Ptheh! Those silly "fly-over" states where they cling to their Bibles and their guns? TEH ONE will make them come to their senses! (sarc off)

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.