Friday, June 05, 2009

Funny, but necessarily true

Why I Voted Democrat

I voted Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want.  I've decided  to marry my boat.
 
I voted Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same  gallon of gas at 15% isn't.
 
I voted Democrat  because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I ever would.
 
I voted Democrat because freedom of speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.
 
I voted Democrat because when we pull out of Iraq I trust that the bad guys will stop what they're doing because they now  think we're good people.
 
I voted Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.
 
I voted Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.
 
I voted Democrat because I'm not concerned about the slaughter of millions of babies so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.
 
I voted Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as IT sees fit.
 
I voted Democrat  because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite The Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.
 
I voted Democrat because my head is so firmly planted up my ass that it is unlikely that I'll ever have another point of view.
 
"A Liberal is a person who will give away everything they don't own."
Merrily

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lot of truth their Rodger.
BTW, is that Tiny Tim in his salad days?
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

Anonymous said...

clap*clap*clap*
Finally a bit of truth I could read through with a grin and w/o throwing up all over the walls.
Juice

ET said...

because I believe that when we close Gitmo and outlaw all forms of enhanced interrogation techniques, our enemies will no longer torture our troops if they capture them.

because I think it's cool, AND politically correct, to have an unqualified, inexperienced black man in the White House.

because I think Keith Olbermann is the wisest, most astute, and most accurate reporter of political activity in our generation.

Anonymous said...

I voted dem because

I trust the federal government to provide for me in my golden years

I have total faith that they can make the best health care system in the world better and we will all be able to access it for free-or our employers will pay for it

There is no need for the immense amount of money we spend on defense-we can sweet talk our enemies and plow that money into more social programs

I believe a centrally controlled( ) works much better then a hands on, in the weeds local government

There can be no doubt our highly educated and union controlled teacher's unions must remain in charge of K-12-I mean who could argue with the current results, just look at who is president-need i say more?
MM

JMcD said...

Democrat women are sho ugly, but then they are able to drink you under the table, and fart way louder.

Anonymous said...

I voted Democrat, because:
- I'm dead
- A Democrat counted my vote
- A guy from Acorn turned-in my absentee ballot
- A Democrat wrote the software for the voting machine I used

—DougM

Rodger the Real King of France said...

9.5

Anonymous said...

I voted dem because this is the best country in the world and I want to change it.




tomw

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.