Sunday, July 10, 2011

White Mob Terrorizes ... wait

White Mob Terrorizes Black Milwaukeeans

I’m sorry. I got that header wrong. It was a black mob that ransacked convenience stores and hammered a group of white people in Milwaukee this past July 4th weekend. Dang it. I ain’t ever gonna make it in this business. I’m such an idiot.

One way streets
Yep, this past weekend in the Brewer’s city a horde of African Americans, according to Milwaukee’s Police Chief Edward Flynn, looted a convenience store and beat a group of white twentysomethings in a local park in a “disturbing, outrageous and barbaric fashion.”

The fact that it was a black on white assault would explain why we didn’t hear about it via the national news. Why was there zero press for this violent mess? Well, Spanky, that's — [
continued]

Wisconsin does have a carry law, although it's mandate that You must wear your gun visibly could easily deter many from using it. And since it's unlawful to carry within 1,000 feet of a school you'd better not be moving around very much.  I guess Cheeseers will just have to go on taking their lumps.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Cheesers" just passed CCW. Permits start being issued Nov 1st.

Anonymous said...

Milwaukee is Chicago North.

Casca

molonlabe28 said...

This would result in a shootout here in Tn.

And it is why I carry a gun.

I was in Madison Wisconsin last summer for a week of continuing legal education at the law school.

It was a fun campus and city, with a beautiful capital building, but I felt completely emasculated because I had to leave my carry weapons in Tennessee.

If I had needed a gun, I would have been in trouble.

I don't like leaving my (or my wife's) safety and protection to the gendarmes.

I conceal my weapon(s) on my body instead of showing it off, like the Wisconsin law apparently requires.

Anonymous said...

"but I felt completely emasculated because I had to leave my carry weapons in Tennessee."
You felt that way BECAUSE you obeyed a stupid law! Don't be sheep!
RAK

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking a flash mob that is a threat to me or mine might be called.

"A tragic error in the victim selection process"

Gotta leave this anonymous..

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.