Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Munitions 4 Permissions

                         What I See Coming

  


Munitions For Permissions

Res Ipsa Loquitor
CA Guardsmen turn in arms yesterday,  in compliance with the "Munitions For Emissions Permissions" law.

Save America from Gun Terror Law goes into effect.

Santa Clara, CA.- Jan 3, 2014. The impasse between the  Senate and the House over the "2013 Save America from Gun Terror Law"  was resolved last June after House Speaker Boehner's compromise was agreed to by the Senate.  Boehner had demanded that the military be rearmed in the event of invasion, and that emission permission credits be awarded for each gun voluntarily turned in.  President Obama signed it into law the next day. Only  Secret Service, EPA, and US military personnel serving in designated war zones  may now possess firearms.

11 comments:

leelu said...

OK, Rog. You got me. I had to re-read it to see that the dates were in the futcha.

Scariest to me is, I thought it completely plausible.

pdwalker said...

That makes for two of us.

I-RIGHT-I said...

It's not plausible as long as we hated baby boomers are still breathing. I really wish they'd hurry up and pass that law while I'm still here to enjoy the the equal and opposite reaction.

Chris in NC said...

3 of us. Got me too.

Helly said...

They'll get my zero-emission spearguns when they pry them from my pruney hands.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

This is no more bizarre than pursuing Drudge's page any day, and anytime.

Anonymous said...

http://www.quora.com/Hypothetical-Battles/If-every-state-of-the-USA-declared-war-against-each-other-which-would-win

Anonymous said...

You forgot Hometown Insecurity and their billion round stockpile.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Nope. Off the books.

Cheesy said...

I've done repair work at the homes of a couple of those HLS types.
I ain't worried.

Hodja said...

No New Taxes: http://act.theteaparty.net/8223/no-new-taxes/?src=widget

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.