Wednesday, February 04, 2015

WTFF?


 






I'm sure all of you have experienced the phenomenon I call shit fall, where your zietgebers plunge into flesh eating mode.  I'm suddenly there.  I'm not going catalog it all, but last night capped it.  Monday night I watched Top Gear's season 7 episode (08/04/2009)  where  Ellen MacArthur drove the fastest ever celebrity time around the track.   Then I paused it and went on to other things.  I cannot explain why I find so much comfort in this series which began in 2002.  As of 16 March 2014 167 episodes of the series have been broadcast, spanning 21 series.  I have been through them all, maybe four or 5 times. Anyway, last night when I went to Netflix it was missing from my "recently watched" scroll.  I went to My list, and clicked that.  WTFF? Everything from 2002 until 2011 is gone! No announcement.  Nothing. I am enveloped in a dark black cloud.  I had to have four fingers of Maker's Mark with my Prozac this morning, and it hasn't kicked in.

But Wait!


5 comments:

leelu said...

AFAIK, all of the BBC show licensing for Netflix and Amazon streaming is about to/has expired. First thing I saw said the first, latest is the fifteenth.

Watch 'em while you got 'em!

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Everyone's life is about to get, erm, ... more disappointing:

Internet fast-lanes would be banned under planned FCC proposal

Anonymous said...

*cough*Amazon*cough*

You're welcome.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

$1.99 per episode? Nien Danka

Unknown said...

4 fingers of Maker's Mark and Prozac for breakfast?

Make it a water glass of Wild Turkey and a half-dozen rails of Bolivian Marching Powder and you've got the Hunter S. Thompson breakfast!

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.